EULAP is a non profit organization headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. The purpose of the association is:
- To support the cause and interest of pain patients
- To improve the treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of pain patients
- To promote research in the field of pain
- To foster and improve excellence in education of health professionals, with traditional and online educational courses and workshops, giving the participants the opportunity to meet and exchange experiences and ideas
- To foster the publication of updated guidelines, best practices, books and journals
Pain Concern is a charity working to support and inform people with pain and those who care for them, whether family, friends or healthcare professionals. Our Airing Pain radio programme, Pain Matters magazine, website and leaflets ensure information on pain and its management is accessible to everyone, everywhere. Our helpline staffed by trained volunteers, provides information, support or just a listening ear to people affected by pain, while our online community provides a space for people in pain to connect with each other. Our community pain education sessions, run in collaboration with the NHS, empower people to self-manage their pain. Pain Concern works to raise awareness of pain and advocate for improvements in pain management through campaigns, lobbying and, more recently, research. We work together with other organisations who share our goals.