MarketsandMarkets Conferences (MnM Conferences) is pleased to announce its inaugural Genome Editing & Engineering Conference from February 18-19, 2016, San Diego-CA, USA.
The Genome Editing & Engineering Congress brings together the key industry leaders and researchers to address the concepts, challenges and state of art methods & applications of the genome editing tools like CRISPR/Cas9, TALENs, ZNFs & AAVs etc. The case study & sessions will reveal the potential application of Genome editing tools from the modern biomedical & therapeutic application to cell line engineering, disease modeling, transgenic animal model including drug discovery to target identification and functional screening.
Special emphasis on CRISPR system addressing the concept, technology, challenges like off-target effects, efficiency improvement and delivery systems etc.
This event is co-located with our NGS Data Analysis and Informatics Conference and The Biomarker Conference
Attendees of the event will learn about:
• Cutting edge therapeutic applications of genome editing tools: CRISPR/Cas9, TALEN, and ZFN
• Overcoming challenges in CRISPR and other genome editing tools
• Future opportunities of CRISPR/Cas9 and other genome editing technologies
• Genome editing approaches to accelerate drug discovery, target identification, validation and screening
• Genome editing towards cell line engineering and disease model development
• Genome editing application towards animal modeling or transgenic animal
• Prof. Eric B. Kmiec, Director, Gene Editing Institute Center for Translational Cancer Research, Helen F. Graham Center & Research Institute, USA
• Laurent Poirot, Head Of Early Discovery, Cellectis
• Dr. Tod Woolf, Founder and President, ETAGEN Pharma, USA
• Dr. Eric Paul Bennett, Associate Professor, Copenhagen Center for Glycomics (CCG), Denmark
• Dr. Miguel A. Moreno-Mateos, Associate Research Scientist, Department of Genetics, Yale University School of Medicine, USA