The increased use of next generation sequencing has led to challenges in data analysis, large-scale data storage and management, multi-site data integration, validation for quality and scale-up of informatics. It is integral to overcome these analysis and informatics challenges to successfully translate NGS research and data from the lab to clinical stage.
Growing collaborations between organisations and increased NGS data sharing between locations has created a need for a more robust and secure data storage, analysis, access and integration system while ensuring high quality of the NGS data being produced.
At the ‘NGS Data Analysis and Informatics Conference' to be held on 18 - 19 February 2016 in San Diego, CA - USA we will be discussing strategies to accurately analyse and scale-up informatics for the data generated through the NGS technology while ensuring quality and scalability of the data.
This event is co-located with our Genome Editing & Engineering Conference and The Biomarker Conference
Key focus of the conference:
• Case studies of application of NGS in drug discovery and clinical diagnosis
• Application of NGS in oncology, neo-natal care, immunotherapy and neurodegenerative diseases
• Scaling up of R&D Informatics support for NGS data and analysis
• Regulatory challenges related to next generation sequencing data and application
• Latest NGS analysis algorithms to overcome computational challenges
• Role of NGS in precision medicine, biomarkers and genome studies
• Technological advances in NGS including whole genome and whole exome sequencing